I am unique and delicate, to keep me longer, please follow this few indications.
- Each items are precious, so please note that hand washing is strongly advice over washing in machine.
- Please use soap warmy water and alcohol free detergents
- Wash light and dark colours separately.
- It’s best to use cool or warm water when you are hand washing them, as hot water can damage delicate fabrics like lace, embroidery, ornaments, bindings and elastic.
- Please let your lingerie dry flat and do not put in the dryer. You can roll your bra through a clean, dry towel to remove excess water but don’t twist it.
- We also advise that you dry your under-wired garments away from direct heat, as radiators and tumble dryers can also damage and degrade the wires.
- Please rotate your bras daily so the elastic has time to recover.
- Bleach is especially dreadful for your bra’s shelf life.